Spring Trophy Classic at Manfeild
Saturday 28 - Sunday 29 October 2017
Upon arrival, bring your competition licence, club membership card and helmet to sign on, which will be from 7.15 to 8.30am. Then proceed to machine examination - details in the supplementary regulations.
NZCMRR Rules can be viewed on the NZCMRR website http://www.nzcmrr.com/events/rules. MNZ classes are as defined in the MNZ Rulebook Chapter 25.
Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500
- 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Factory Racing, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Pre '76
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Junior, Pre '89 F2, Pre '89 F3
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Senior, Pre '89 F1
- Regularity / Track Parade
Note: Some classes may be combined into a single event depending on entry numbers in each class. Track parade will be held if sufficient numbers.
NZCMRR Manfeild Cup
This year will be the second year NZCMRR’s special Manfeild Cup events will be held as part of the final round of our Championship season. Two cups will be awarded in each of the Cup events. The principle cup will be the "Premier NZCMRR Cup", a sealed handicap where every entrant in the Race Group is in with a chance! The second “NZCMRR Cup” will be awarded to the race winner. The trophies will be presented at Riders Briefing on Sunday morning.
The Cup races will be a 6 laps for Classics and 8 laps for Post Classics. As this is a special NZCMRR Cups event there is no intention to apply National TT compliance rules. Grids for all the weekends races will be determined from your practice/qualifying time and you will be in the same grid position throughout the weekend. Only competitors who enter before the entry closing date will be eligible to compete in the Cup Races. (Late and on-the-day entries will be accepted for the championship points rounds but not the Cup Races).
Competitors will also be eligible for selection to contest, within their races, for the new BikeTranz North (NZCMRR) vs South (CAMS) Challenge Team Trophy.