Autumn Classic at Taupo
Saturday 14 - Sunday 15 April 2018
Upon arrival, bring your competition licence and club membership card and helmet to sign on. Proceed to machine examination, which will be from 7.30am to 9:00am as detailed below in the supplementary regulations.
NZCMRR Rules can be viewed on the NZCMRR website http://www.nzcmrr.com/events/rules. MNZ classes are as defined in the MNZ Rulebook Chapter 25.
Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500
- 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Factory Racing, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Pre '76
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Junior, Pre '89 F2, Pre '89 F3
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Senior, Pre '89 F1
- Regularity / Track Parade
Note: Some classes may be combined into a single event depending on entry numbers in each class. Track parade will be held if sufficient numbers.
Programme of events
Saturday 14th April 2018
- Sign on and machine examination.
- 1 round of qualifying/practice.
- 2 rounds of racing for Championship points - all classes.
- BBQ - all welcome, gold coin donation.
Sunday 15th April 2018
- 2 rounds of racing for Championship points – all classes.
- 1 round of racing without Championship points – all classes.
Free camping is available for competitors on Saturday night.