41st Annual NZCMRR Classic Racing Festival
Saturday 1 - Sunday 2 February 2020
Sign on will be open from 7.15am, upon arrival please bring your current MNZ competition licence, club membership card and helmet to sign on. After sign on take your motorcycle for machine examination / machine examination from 7.30am to 9.00am.
NZCMRR Rules can be viewed on the NZCMRR website http://www.nzcmrr.com/events/rules. Pre '82 and Pre '89 race classes are as defined in the MNZ Rulebook Chapter 17 - Road Racing Post Classic.
Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500
- 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350 and 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Factory Racing
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Pre '76
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Senior, Pre '89 F1
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Junior, Pre '89 F2, Pre '89 F3
- Regularity / Track Parade
Note: Some classes may be combined into a single event depending on entry numbers in each class. Track parade will be held if sufficient numbers.