Summer Classic at Hampton Downs
Sunday February 23 2020
Sign on will be open from 7.15am, upon arrival please bring yourcurrent MNZ competition licence, club membership card, helmet, chest and back protector to sign on. After sign on take your motorcycle for machine examination / machine examination from 7.30am. Riders briefing will commence at 8.30am and competitors will be out on track at 9:00am.
NZCMRR Rules can be viewed on the NZCMRR website http://www.nzcmrr.com/events/rules. Pre '82 and Pre '89 race classes are as defined in the MNZ Rulebook Chapter 17 - Road Racing Post Classic.
Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500, 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Factory, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Senior, Pre '89 F1, Pre '95 Superbike, Pre '95 F1, Pre '95 F2, Pre '95 F3
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Pre '76
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Junior, Pre '89 F2, Pre '89 F3
Note: Some classes may be combined into a single event depending on entry numbers in each class. Track parade will not be held due to the limited time available for a single day event.
Programme of events
Sunday 22nd February 2020 - National Circuit
- Sign on and machine examination.
- 1 round of practice.
- 3 rounds of racing for Championship points - all classes.