Autumn Classic at Taupo
Saturday 14 - Sunday 15 March 2020
Sign on will be open from 7.15am, upon arrival please bring yourcurrent MNZ competition licence, club membership card, helmet, chest and back protector to sign on. After sign on take your motorcycle for machine examination / machine examination from 7.30am. Riders briefing will commence at 8.30am and competitors will be out on track at 9:00am.
NZCMRR Rules can be viewed on the NZCMRR website http://www.nzcmrr.com/events/rules. Pre '82 and Pre '89 race classes are as defined in the MNZ Rulebook Chapter 17 - Road Racing Post Classic.
Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500, 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Factory, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Senior, Pre '89 F1, Pre '95 Superbike, Pre '95 F1, Pre '95 F2, Pre '95 F3
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Pre '76
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Junior, Pre '89 F2, Pre '89 F3
Note: Some classes may be combined into a single event depending on entry numbers in each class. Track parade will be held if sufficient numbers.
Programme of events
Saturday 14th March 2020
- Sign on and machine examination.
- 1 round of qualifying/practice.
- 2 rounds of racing for Championship points - all classes.
- BBQ - all welcome, gold coin donation.
Sunday 15th March 2020
- 2 rounds of racing for Championship points – all classes.
- 1 round of racing without Championship points – all classes.
- Camping at the track is allowed from $15 per person per night (unpowered) - see https://www/brucemclarenmotorsportpark.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Camping-Rules-1-Jan-2019.pdf