Spring Classic at Manfeild
Saturday October 31 - Sunday November 1 2020
Upon arrival, bring your competition licence, club membership card, helmet and chest/back protectors to sign on. Proceed to machine examination, which will be from 7.30am to 9:00am as detailed below in the supplementary regulations.
NZCMRR Rules can be viewed on the NZCMRR website http://www.nzcmrr.com/events/rules. MNZ classes are as defined in the MNZ Rulebook Chapter 25.
Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500
- 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Factory Racing, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Classic 70's, Pre '82
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Junior, Pre '89 F2, Pre '89 F3. Pre '95 F2, Pre '95 F3
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Senior, Pre '89 F1, Pre '95 Superbike, Pre '95 F1
Note: Some classes may be combined depending on entry numbers in each class.
Programme of events
Saturday 31st October 2020
7.15-8.30am Sign on and machine examination
8.30am Riders briefing
9.00am 1 round of practice/qualifying
- 1 round of racing for Championship points - all classes
- NZCMRR Manfeild Cup races
- BBQ - all welcome
Sunday 1st November 2020
- 3 rounds of racing for Championship points – all classes.
Pit Garages can be booked on-line at https://www.manfeild.co.nz/garage-booking.html or call the track 06 323 7444
Camping is available for competitors on Friday and Saturday night. $10 per person per night (powered sites are $5 extra per night) please email email@example.com to make a booking.