42nd Annual NZCMRR Classic Racing Festival
Saturday 6 - Sunday 7 February 2021
Sign on will be open from Friday, upon arrival please bring your current MNZ competition licence, club membership card, helmet, chest and back protector to sign on. After sign on take your motorcycle for machine examination / machine examination.
NZCMRR Rules can be viewed on the NZCMRR website http://www.nzcmrr.com/events/rules. Pre '82, Pre '89 and Pre '95 race classes are as defined in the MNZ Rulebook Chapter 17 - Road Racing Post Classic.
Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500, 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Factory, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Senior, Pre '89 F1, Pre '95 Superbike, Pre '95 F1, Pre '95 F2
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Classic 70's, Pre '82
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Junior, Pre '89 F2, Pre '89 F3, Pre '95 F3
Note: Some classes/riders may be moved into other race groups depending on entry numbers and practice/qualifying times. Regularity will be held.
Programme of events
Friday 5th February 2021 Practice.
Pukekohe Park Raceway is organising a separate Motorcycle Track Day on the Friday 5th February through motott.co.nz.
Sign-on and machine examination will be available in the afternoon.
Saturday 6th February 2021.
- Sign on and machine examination.
- 1 round of practice / qualifying.
- Lunchtime demonstrations.
- 2 rounds of racing for Championship points.
- BBQ and 2020 Championship prize giving
Sunday 7th February 2021.
- 1 round of racing for Championship points
- 1 round of racing for Trophies
- Lunchtime demonstrations
- 1 round of racing for Championship points and Trophies