Spring Classic at Manfeild
Saturday 26 - Sunday 27 October 2019
Upon arrival please bring your competition licence, club membership card, chest protector, back protector and helmet to sign on. Proceed to machine examination, which will be from 7.30am to 9:00am as detailed below in the supplementary regulations.
NZCMRR Rules can be viewed on the NZCMRR website http://www.nzcmrr.com/events/rules. MNZ classes are as defined in the MNZ Rulebook Chapter 25.
Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500
- 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Factory Racing, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Pre '76
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Junior, Pre '89 F2, Pre '89 F3
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Senior, Pre '89 F1
- Regularity / Track Parade
- Post Classic - Pre '95 Superbike, Pre '95 F1, Pre '95 F2, Pre '95 F3
Note: Some classes may be combined into a single event depending on entry numbers in each class. Track parade will be held if sufficient numbers.
Programme of events
Saturday 26th October 2018
7.15-8.30am Sign on and machine examination
8.30am Riders briefing
9.00am 1 round of practice/qualifying
- 1 round of racing for Championship points - all classes
- NZCMRR Manfeild Cup races
- BBQ - all welcome
Sunday 27th October 2018
- 3 rounds of racing for Championship points – all classes.