Spring Classic at Manfeild
Saturday 29 - Sunday 30 October 2022
Upon arrival, bring your competition licence, with club membership card and helmet to sign on. We will endeavour to do sign-on outside. If inside we request that there be no more than 3 entrants in the office at a time.
Proceed to machine examination, which will be from 7.30am to 8.30am as detailed below in the supplementary regulations. Please bring stands to bike check and move away from the bike while it is being checked.
NZCMRR Rules can be viewed on the NZCMRR website http://www.nzcmrr.com/events/rules. MNZ classes are as defined in the MNZ Rulebook Chapter 25.
Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500
- 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Factory Racing, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Classic 70's, Pre '82
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Junior, Pre '89 F2, Pre '89 F3. Pre '95 F2, Pre '95 F3
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Senior, Pre '89 F1, Pre '95 Superbike, Pre '95 F1
Note: Some classes may be combined depending on entry numbers in each class.