Spring Classic at Manfeild
Saturday 28 - Sunday 29 October 2023
Upon arrival, bring your competition licence, with club membership card and helmet to sign on.
Proceed to machine examination, which will be from 7.30am to 8.30am as detailed below in the supplementary regulations.
Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500
- 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Factory Racing, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Classic 70's, Pre '82
- Post Classic - P82 Junior, P89 F2, P89 F3. Pre '95 F2, P95 F3
- Post Classic - P82 Senior, P89 F1, P95 Superbike, P95 F1
Note: Some classes may be combined depending on entry numbers in each class.
Programme of events
There will be a track run track day on Friday 27. Entries will be initially open to NZCMRR members, event competitors and all racing sidecars https://www.manfeild.co.nz/test-days.html . The track hopes that enough riders will enter so that they will not have to open it to the general public too. They will look at running 4 groups: Slow, Medium, Fast and Sidecar. Members may enter a bike for the track day that is not entered for the Spring Classic.
Pit Garages can be booked on-line at https://www.manfeild.co.nz/garage-booking.html or call the track 06 323 7444.
On-site camping over the weekend is allowed for this event for competitors and officials on Friday and Saturday nights. Manfeild kindly allows the NZCMRR competitors and officials to stay onsite in non-self contained vehicles (ie vans and tents). $10 per competitor/pit crew per night (powered sites are $5 extra per night) Book your site at https://www.manfeild.co.nz/book-a-site.html. When making your booking you are required to provide one main contact name (your role if you are an official or volunteer) phone number and email along with the names of anyone else camping with you.
Saturday 28th October 2023
7.15-8.30am Sign on and machine examination
8.30am Riders briefing
9.00am 1 round of practice/qualifying
- 1 round of racing for Championship points - all classes
- NZCMRR Manfeild Cup races
- BBQ - At the Car Club Rooms opposite the scrutineering shed. $ Note donation - all welcome
Sunday 29th October 2023
- 8.30am Saturday prizegiving and short riders briefing
- 9.00am 3 rounds of racing for Championship points – all classes.