Autumn Classic at Taupo
Saturday 8 - Sunday 9 April 2023
- Sign on will be open on Friday afternoon and then on Saturday, from 7.15am. Upon arrival please bring your current MNZ competition licence, club membership card and helmet. After sign on take your motorcycle for machine examination / machine examination from 7.30am. Riders briefing will commence at 8.30am and competitors will be out on track at 9:00am. Riding gear, back and chest protectors will be checked on the dummy grid.
NZCMRR Rules can be viewed on the NZCMRR website http://www.nzcmrr.com/events/rules. Pre '82, Pre '89 & Pre '95 race classes are as defined in the MNZ Rulebook Chapter 17 - Road Racing Post Classic.
Groups/Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500, 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Factory Racing, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Senior, Pre '89 F1, Pre '95 SBK, Pre '95 F1
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Classic 70's, Pre '82
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Post Classic - Pre '82 Junior, Pre '89 F2, Pre '89 F3, Pre '95 F2, Pre '95 F3
- Regularity - Regularity entrants will be placed at the rear of a suitable race group and will not be eligible for any championship placings or points
Note: Some classes may be combined depending on entry numbers in each class.