Summer Classic at Hampton Downs
Sunday February 25 2024
Sign on will be open from 7.15am, upon arrival please bring your current MNZ competition licence, club membership card, helmet to sign on. After sign on take your motorcycle for machine examination / machine examination from 7.30am. Riders briefing will commence at 8.30am and competitors will be out on track at 9:00am. Back and Chest protectors are compulsory for all competitors. Riding gear will be checked on the dummy grid.
NZCMRR Rules can be viewed on the NZCMRR website http://www.nzcmrr.com/events/rules. Period '82, Pre '89 and Pre '95 race classes are as defined in the MNZ Rulebook Chapter 17 - Road Racing Post Classic.
Classes are as follows, but not necessarily in this order:
- 351-500cc - Pre '63 500 Clubmans, Pre '63 500 Factory Racing, Pre '63 500 Modified, Classic 70's 500
- Vintage & Pre War - Pre '31, Pre '46 350, Pre '46 500, 0-250cc - Pre '63 250 Clubmans, Pre '63 250 Factory, Pre '63 250 Modified, Classic 70's 250
- Post Classic - P'82 Senior, P '89 F1, P '95 Superbike, P '95 F1
- Sidecars - Pre '63, Classic '70s, Pre '82
- 251-350cc - Pre '63 350 Clubmans, Pre '63 350 Factory Racing, Pre '63 350 Modified, Classic 70's 350
- 501cc-Open - Pre '63 Open Modified, Classic 70's Open
- Post Classic - P'82 Junior, P'89 F2, P'89 F3, P'95 F2, P'95 F3
Note: Some classes may be combined into a single event depending on entry numbers in each class. Regularity will not be held due to the limited time available for a single day event.
CAMPING: There will be no on-site camping for this event.
Sunday 25th of February 2024
- Gates open at 7am
- Sign on and machine examination from 7.15
- Riders briefing 8.30am
- 1 round of qualifying/practice 9am
- 3 rounds of racing for Championship points - all classes. Points will be multiplied to equate to our normal 4 rounds of points racing.
Your own transponder? If you have your own transponder and have not used it recently you may need to log-in to up-date the key before charging your transponder.
For Pit Garage Hire: Hiring as a half garage. One person to book and share costs with others. Link to be inserted as soon as possible.
Remember that vehicles must not be left in the designated area directly behind the pit garages during the event. No electrical leads are to extend beyond the pit garages.